I'm a Marie Curie experienced researcher at the Cologne Center for eHumanities of the University of Cologne.
My main research topics are the design of knowledge (how to represent and store information) and the evolution of information (understanding and forecasting how information and its structure will change over time).
My current focus is on on making diff algorithms understand more meaningful changes and to use diff algorithms to get a deeper understanding of how documents and software evolve.
- web site
- Akoma Ntoso
- An XML-based set of technologies for legal, parliamentary and judicial documents, focused on authoriality, semantics and long-term preservation. Sponsored by UN/DESA, standardized by OASIS.
- More about Akoma Ntoso.
- A simplified syntax for XML Schema 1.1.
- Online converter XDTD -> XSD.
- More about XDTD.
- Isa is a software that allows the same text to be adapted to many publishing environments: paper publishing, on-demand printing, online learning.
- ACM DChanges (part of ACM DocEng)
- Organizer (2013, 2014, 2015).
- ACM SAC
- Member of the program committee, Web technologies track (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015).
- Semantic Web Journal
- Member of the editorial board, Special issue on Semantic Web for the legal domain (2012, 2013).
- Akoma Ntoso: designing for the future. Sustainability in legislative information management: technical issues.
- Delivered at Annual meeting of the SPP/International Council on Archives Plenary Assembly (SPP-ICA 2010).
- Introduction to the universal delta model
- Proceedings of the 2013 ACM symposium on Document engineering (DocEng '13), ACM, 2013, pp. 47-56. DOI: 10.1145/2494266.2494284. . In
- A universal delta model
- Ph.D. thesis. Università di Bologna, 2013. .
- Multi-layer markup and ontological structures in Akoma Ntoso
- AI Approaches to the Complexity of Legal Systems. Complex Systems, the Semantic Web, Ontologies, Argumentation, and Dialogue, Springer, 2010, pp. 133-149. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-16524-5_9. . In
- Embedding semantic annotations within texts: the FRETTA approach
- Proceedings of the 27th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC '12), ACM, 2012, 658-663. DOI: 10.1145/2245276.2245403. . In